IAQ Corp is a leading Environmental Sciences and Building Forensics testing company in SE Florida providing complete CERTIFIED Mold and Indoor Air Quality investigative and testing services, as well as Fire, Water, and Corrosive “Chinese” and Reactive Drywall Forensics for residential, educational, and commercial environments.
Our Step-By-Step scientific approach to our environmental testing and forensic services is designed and followed to minimize personal exposure to harmful environmental toxins.
Step By Step during the inspection, testing, and reporting, we will take the time to answer each question you may have. In the end, we want you to understand the what, where, why, and how of the process.
IAQ Corp and it’s Inspectors;
- Will not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the Environmental Air Quality industry, and
- will be honest, open, and straightforward in all advertising, and
- will in all dealings with the public, be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith, and
- will not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination, and
- shall be truthful regarding his/her services & qualifications, and
- will disclose and apply all applicable industry standards of safety, and
- will have no conflict of interest with the client, and
- will never provide remediation services, and
- will not receive remunerations, compensations, and/or commisions from any affiliated party to an assessment for the purpose of a recommendation, and
- agree to maintain proper up-to-date knowledge as it relates to industry standards and technology and any building codes and/or guidelines which directly relates to or affects the members skillset, and
- will maintain strick confidentiality and never disclose any information regarding their services to the client, without the prior written consent of the client, except where it may affect the safety of others or violates a law or statute, and
- understand that their fudiciary responsibility is to their client and will always act in the interest of the client, unless doing so violates a law, statute, or this Code of Ethics, and
- will use written contracts that specify the services to be performed, any known limitations of services, and disclose all fees, and
- agree that they will not engage in any practice without first complying with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where he/she conducts business, and
- shall, for all products used in the course of their profession, follow the manufacturer’s instruction for use, application directions, and/or safety guidelines, and
- agree to meet all Continuing Education Requirements each year to maintain their certification.