Mold and air quality issues can wreak havoc on your commercial business. In addition to making your customers and employees sick, your company can see a downturn in production or even a work stoppage and loss of revenue while the problem is rectified. If left untreated, it can grow, spread and infect your entire building.
How do you know if your commercial business has mold? A good time to test for mold is:
- When you want to determine if mold is growing in you commercial business.
- After any flooding or water damage event.
- Whenever you find a leak that has been present for more than 24 hours.
- Whenever you smell a moldy odor.
- Customers and employees of your business experience a long-term medical condition without a known cause.
- Unusual stains appear on furniture or building material.
- You suspect mold but do not see any visible mold growth.
If you suspect you have a mold problem, whether mold is visible or not, one call to Indoor Air Quality Corporation is all it takes to be sure. Our only interest is in providing our clients with accurate reporting of the data we collect in the course of the inspection process and reliable results of mold tests and samples.